Lenexa - Kansas (KS), 66215
ITW Food Equipment Group LLC
Estimated salary $39,311 - $56,790 a year
The Service Manager will provide support to upper level branch management (District/Branch Manager) and will be required to assume advanced responsibilities in support of the branch and its daily operations. This position will provide support in the terms of the overall branch and individual service technicians by providing coaching and training on commercial food equipment, procedures, and techniques as well as customer facing skillsets.
The Service Manager will also be required to support and enforce all company policies and guidelines required by Hobart Service and assist the District/Branch Manager in the adherence and tracking of these policies. The Service Manager is accountable for assisting in leading and directing their assigned branch operations to achieve ongoing service revenue growth, profitability, productivity, quality, and service levels.
This position will be responsible for assisting of the management and administration of general business operations for their branch. This position provides strategic leadership as well as the day to day management of a team of Field Service Technicians and lower-level supervisory staff (where applicable).
Responsibilities include developing, maintaining and managing a highly technical field service team. Our Field Service Technicians are accountable for customer commercial food service equipment installations, preventative maintenance, equipment upgrades and updates, sales support for new systems, establishing and growing customer relationships, and creating and implementing a strategy focused on achieving/exceeding financial and customer satisfaction results. In addition, this position is responsible for continued employee development and increasing employee retention and engagement levels.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including supervision.
- Experience effectively managing customer relations dealing directly with customers
- Ability to effectively demonstrate productivity tools, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Achieve targets and goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Electrical and mechanical service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- 5-7 years demonstrated proficiency in a field service role
- EPA Certification
- Service product knowledge of refrigeration systems and refrigerants
- Ability to understand financial information such as margins, labor cost, mark-ups and expense control
- Working knowledge of Branch operating systems
- Customer Relations Management /Sales experience
- Associates degree or prior Hobart Service supervisory experience
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.