Customer Onboarding Specialist
Overland Park - Kansas (KS),
A Place for Mom
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Overland Park, Kansas. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employee’s career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Develop relationships over the phone with each new customer to assist with the set-up process and then strategize and collaborate on ways our companies can work together.
- Assist new customers by quickly identifying potential issues and solving them appropriately to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure a smooth hand off at the beginning and end of the onboarding process.
- Follow-up with new customers at regular intervals during the onboarding period to ensure their continued success.
- Assist with the organization and delivery of customer webinars.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer service, account management, or sales.
- A high level of enthusiasm for establishing and building relationships over the phone.
- Ability to communicate professionally and succinctly while providing education to customers.
- Highly efficient; able to independently manage their time in a fast pace environment while meeting or exceeding key performance indicators.
- A personal sense of urgency and capacity to creatively overcome obstacles.
- Ability to properly and accurately document all activities and tasks.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and make sound independent decisions, within general policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Microsoft Excel and Google suites.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.