Accounts Receivable Specialist
Overland Park - Kansas (KS), 66210
Kindred At Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Collector for the Financial Services Unit, you will:
- Ensure the coordination of claim activities and designated agencies, and the timely reimbursement of receivables.
- Research, resolve, and prepare claims that have not passed the payer edits daily. Determine
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Minimum of two years medical claims processing experience
- Knowledge of healthcare collection procedures and microcomputer software/hardware
- Effective analytical and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.