Customer Readiness Assoc IV (FT)
Overland Park - Kansas (KS), 66212
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe's customer servicepolicies, procedures and programs.
Although majority of time of time will be spent in activities that do not involve the direct interaction with customers, the individual in this role is expected to engage with customers when the opportunity arises. This includes:
- Understands customers’ needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/orloading merchandise.
- Seeks out customers to understand his/her needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting,carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions by takingthem to areas of the store and walking them through projects when
- Receives products from trucks throughout day and disburses product to appropriate department.
- Down stocks merchandise by looking for empty areas on shelves and replenishing supplies.
- Stocks products according to Freight Flow Work list and planograms and ensures full shelf capacity.
- Maintains inventory integrity by inspecting products off trucks, and ensuring items are stocked intheir appropriate places.
- Re-sorts incorrectly sorted items by delivering items to the specific department.
- Responsible for pulling customer orders to ensure they are ready for customer fulfillment.