Salina - Kansas (KS),
- Enters work place at scheduled time, in uniform ready to begin work. Properly clocks in.
- Cleans dryer lint filters before beginning work.
- Separates terry from linen.
- Loads washer as prescribed by manufacturer.
- Ensures proper chemicals are in use.
- Loads dryers as prescribed by manufacturer.
- Folds linen and terry after dry.
- Stocks shelves and carts as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of laundry room.
- Ensures safety rules are enforced.
EDUCATIONS: High school graduate or equivalent desired. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience beneficial.
PYSICAL: Requires fingering, grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, counting and visual acuity. Requires the ability to push and pull linen from laundry equipment, Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and up to 15 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.