CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Wichita - Kansas (KS), 67214
Estimated salary $39,311 - $56,790 a year
Etezazi Industries Inc., is seeking a CNC Machine Operator with at least six (6) months of experience in 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC machining. Candidates must meet the job requirements and fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR: Job Summary
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking CNC Machine Operators with 3-, 4- and 5-Axis experience, able to:
- Prioritize safety and quality in a fast-paced production environment.
- Manage their time effectively and be flexible to meet production needs/schedules among changing priorities.
- Use precision measuring instruments to perform first piece inspections.
- Understand and utilize Machine Shop Math, and decipher angles, dimensions, tolerances, etc.
- Check CNC machinery is in good working order before set up.
- Examine and inspect articles produced to ensure quality.
- Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met.
- Perform all necessary machine maintenance and use equipment properly.
CNC MACHINE OPERATORS: Responsibilities
CNC Machine Operators at Etezazi Industries, Inc., are expected to:
- Work with a variety of materials, including: aluminum, titanium, steel and composite.
- Read, review and interpret CNC program blueprints.
- Operate 3-, 4- and 5-Axis machines.
- Deburr and inspect parts.
- Consistently produce quality to specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean, safe workplace and adhere to safety policy.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR: Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Minimum of 1 (one) year CNC Machine Operator experience required; 3 (three) or more years CNC Machine Operator experience preferred.
- Firm grasp of Machine Shop Math.
- Experience using precision measuring instruments.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR: ITAR Requirements
Etezazi Industries, Inc., has a responsibility to comply will all applicable requirements set forth by
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AE Management Co.’s. and Etezazi Industries, Inc.’s., employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHAT BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Health Insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Health Savings Account (HSA);
- Direct Primary Care Physicians (DPC);
- Section 125 Wellness Program;
- Ancillary Insurance Products: Accident; Cancer; Critical Illness; Medical Transport; Short-Term Disability; Whole Life; AFLAC; Legal Shield; and ID Shield;
- 401K and Roth 401K, with employer match; and
- Employee Assistance Program.