Wichita - Kansas (KS), 67214
Etezazi Industries Inc., is seeking a Planner with at least seven (7) years of experience in aerospace machine shop planning. Candidates must meet the job requirements and fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
PLANNER: Job Summary
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking Planners able to:
- Predict how long a project will take to complete.
- Develop a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions.
Planners at Etezazi Industries, Inc., are expected to:
- Approve materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods.
- Monitor project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule.
- Organize project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records.
- Monitor production and raw material costs.
- Collect and assess data about the production and team’s performance.
- Prepare reports about production processes for upper management and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
PLANNER: Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in engineering or related field.
- Experience in a production environment.
PLANNER: ITAR Requirements
Etezazi Industries, Inc., has a responsibility to comply will all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR): 22 CFR 120-130. This position may have access to ITAR-controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AE Management Co.’s. and Etezazi Industries, Inc.’s., employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHAT BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Health Insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Health Savings Account (HSA);
- Direct Primary Care Physicians (DPC);
- Section 125 Wellness Program;
- Ancillary Insurance Products: Accident; Cancer; Critical Illness; Medical Transport; Short-Term Disability; Whole Life; AFLAC; Legal Shield; and ID Shield;
- 401K and Roth 401K, with employer match; and
- Employee Assistance Program.