Wichita - Kansas (KS), 67214
Estimated salary $39,311 - $56,790 a year
Etezazi Industries Inc., is seeking Sheet Metal/Assembly persons with at least ten (10) years of experience in an aerospace machine shop. Candidates must meet the job requirements and fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
SHEET METAL/ASSEMBLY: Job Summary
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking Sheet Metal/Assembly persons to:
- Set up and operate powered machinery to bend, form, notch, punch, straighten or stretch metals and structural shapes as specified by blueprints, drawings, layouts or work orders.
- Perform finish assembly processes to produce parts by following QA specs.
SHEET METAL/ASSEMBLY: Responsibilities
Sheet Metal/Assembly persons at Etezazi Industries, Inc., are expected to:
- Set stops on machine bed, change dies and adjust components, such as ram or power press, when making multiple or successive passes.
- Operate power press, power brake, foot-powered press, hydraulic press, batwing, or like machinery to bend, form, notch, stretch, punch or straighten metals.
- Select and position flat, block, radius, or special purposes die sets into ram and bed of machine, using hoist, crane, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Install, align, and secure gears, holing fixtures, dies to machine bed, using gauges, and/or templates, and hand tools.
- Measure work piece and verify dimensions and weight, using micrometer, template, straightedge, and scale.
- Complete small part assembly.
- Other duties as assigned.
SHEET METAL/ASSEMBLY: Job Requirements
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- Two or more years of experience as a machine operator, or related experience.
- Firm grasp of Machine Shop Math.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with precision measurement equipment (calipers, micrometer, height gauge, etc.).
- Familiarity with reading blueprints.
SHEET METAL/ASSEMBLY: ITAR Requirements
Etezazi Industries, Inc., has a responsibility to comply will all applicable
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AE Management Co.’s. and Etezazi Industries, Inc.’s., employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHAT BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Health Insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Health Savings Account (HSA);
- Direct Primary Care Physicians (DPC);
- Section 125 Wellness Program;
- Ancillary Insurance Products: Accident; Cancer; Critical Illness; Medical Transport; Short-Term Disability; Whole Life; AFLAC; Legal Shield; and ID Shield;
- 401K and Roth 401K, with employer match; and
- Employee Assistance Program.