Technical Facilities Manager
Wichita - Kansas (KS),
$16 - $21 an hour
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt Arcade/Bowling Technical Manager for our location in Wichita, KS at our Towne East Square.
The Facility Manager is primarily responsible for the repairs and operation of pinsetters, pin spotters, automatic scoring machines, lanes and other facility equipment at the highest level of operating proficiency. The Facility Manager is also responsible for all the operations of an amusement arcade. His/her job is to oversee, manage, and maintain mechanical and arcade machines. In addition, the Facility Manager assists with planning and budgeting for repairs and upgrades and performs administrative, logistic or other duties as assigned. Travel may be required.
- Ensures that bowling equipment is being serviced and maintained.
- Ensures that lane maintenance and repairs on bowling lanes, pinsetters, and other bowling related equipment are being conducted and maintained.
- Trains other mechanics in Brunswick machine area safety procedures and standards of operation for bowling equipment, building maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensures Brunswick's operational compliance with appropriate laws and policies to include OSHA safety practices and procedures.
- Improves and updates the current inventory system; keeps inventory current.
- Identifies and suggests repairs and replacements of malfunctioning bowling equipment with final approvals from General Manager or Sr. General Manager as appropriate.
- Updates the Brunswick preventative maintenance charts for the bowling center equipment as posted (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Ensures high scoring lane conditions meet and align with USBC specifications.
- Must successfully complete the Brunswick mechanic training programs for the machine type in their assigned center, as well as any other training programs developed for their position.
- Ensures that amusement arcade games are being serviced and maintained.
- Responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction; analyzes the mechanism to find the root of the problem.
- Manages the installation, maintenance, and repairs both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines.
- Manages the transporting of machines and ensures machines are assembled using meters, electrical parts, hand tools, and soldering irons.
- Able to readily identify the most common problem with components like controls and audio systems.
- Obtains bids for regular and emergency repairs/maintenance of the facility in accordance with the budget proposal.
- Monitors and schedules regular maintenance of HVAC system, roof, plumbing system, electrical system, life/safety, and other building systems.
- Performs other maintenance and repair tasks.
- Keeps a clean and organized workshop.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as overtime to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Follows up to complete any assigned work.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to general management for a solution.
- Maintains good communication with all employees and outside contacts.
- Complies and maintains the confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Facility Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone.
- The Facility Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
Two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
If interested, please submit your resume or apply online at www.round1usa.com.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA) for more information!
Check out our Technicians Interviews on YouTube!
Round1 Employment: Mechanics Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhHugUtfd44
Job Type: Full-time