Floor Care Technician
Berea - Kentucky (KY), 40403
The Terrace Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility
Estimated salary $11 - $14 an hour
We are seeking a full-time Floor Care Technician to join our team. Our facility is comprised of professionals dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of life for those served while encouraging the support of family, friends, and community. At The Terrace, it is more than a job – it is an opportunity to be part of a family that deeply influences the lives of our residents on a daily basis. With a culture that is centered on teamwork and a mission to provide the highest quality care in a residential setting, you will find a sense of belonging and purpose.
- Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Recognize and respond to facility emergencies, and document observations, interventions and outcomes
- Complete forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. to assure control of equipment and supplies
- Meet with the Housekeeping Supervisor to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas
- Knowledge of operating power equipment for maintenance and upkeep of floors, experience is preferred in this area.
- Provides assistance with any outside cleaning chores, which may include sweeping sidewalks, and picking up trash
- Report disrepair of equipment,
- Previous experience as a floor care technician is preferred.
- Preferred minimum of a high school diploma or completed a GED program.
The Terrace offers a comprehensive benefit package as well as opportunities for professional development. Because we value each and every employee, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Health, Vision & Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity Plans
Note: Benefit eligibility depends on employment status.
We also strive to take care of our employees by providing continuing education, scholarship opportunities, a free Employee Assistance Program, direct deposit, and Perfect Attendance perks!
If you are interested in being part of a family that allows you the opportunity to apply your skills for a leader in the long term care industry, then we encourage you to apply today!
1043 Brooklyn Blvd, Berea, KY 40403, USA