Covington - Kentucky (KY), 41011
A Technician is responsible for the set up and operation of basic/small-scale audiovisual systems including SOUND, VIDEO and LIGHTING. Position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to work as a team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Willingness to learn and operate audiovisual equipment and staging. Position requires a technical ability to learn adapt and operate LIVE events.
- Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with speaker and clients on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events to ensure flawless operation.
- Ability to lift heavy cases and physically move heavy objects.
- Understands and fosters the client AV relationship.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Audiovisual knowledge of SOUND, VIDEO and LIGHTING and willingness to learn.
- Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
- High School Diploma required and associate’s degree is preferred.
- 1 year of audiovisual experience or equivalent in educational environment is preferred but not required.
- A valid driver’s license is required and ability to pass a medical evaluation for operating a truck or commercial vehicle via DOT guidelines.