Field Service Technician
Dry Ridge - Kentucky (KY), 41035
Cornerstone Equipment is a growing equipment sales and services company in search of additional field service technicians. We are a growing, family-owned, and family operated material handling, agricultural, and landscaping equipment sales and service provider out of Dry Ridge, KY. We are looking to add new team members to our family that share our passion to provide the best solutions to our customers with the highest level of customer service in the industry.
The responsibilities of this field mechanic are, but not limited to:
(1) Performing thorough PMs and condition reports on clients' equipment on site.
(2) Performing proficient repairs on equipment (mainly forklifts, scissor lifts, and other material handling equipment) on-site.
(3) Running breakdowns for customers (includes providing diagnostics and making applicable repairs).
Technicians/Mechanics will report to the service manager. All technicians/mechanics will be evaluated by the service manager to track billable hours, repairs proficiency, customer service level and PM completion rates. Measurables are not limited to these categories. All employees are required to follow their employee handbook and subject to the consequences of not doing so. Potential employees will be required to pass a drug test before being hired and are subject to random drug testing throughout their employment.
All service techs must possess the following:
-High school diploma with at least two years of additional schooling/training in field
-At least two years of experience forklift/industrial equipment service/repair or at least two years of equivalent applicable training.
-Their own tools (We will provide specialty tools, etc.)
-A valid driver's license
-A cell phone
-Good communication and written skills; must be able to communicate well with the service manager, parts manager, salespersons and customers.
-A positive attitude
-Desire to acquire knowledge of the field every day in order to be better every day.
-Able to work 40 hours/ week, Monday-Friday: any time from 7:00am-6:00pm
We offer competitive pay with consistent raises based upon performance. Initial compensation to be determined based upon experience and knowledge. (The qualifications needed for this position are not limited to those listed above)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $29.00 /hour
- Service Technician: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift