Inez - Kentucky (KY), 41224
Martin County Health Care Facility
Our facility is currently seeking a part-time Dietary Aide to join our dietary team. This opportunity is available on both day and evening shifts. Our facility is comprised of professionals dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of life for those served while encouraging the support of family, friends, and community. It’s more than a job- it’s an opportunity to be part of a family that deeply influences the lives of our residents on a daily basis. With a culture that is centered on teamwork and a mission to provide the highest quality care in a residential setting, you will find a sense of belonging and purpose. Schedule:
- Various shifts available
- Full and Part-time Responsibilities:
- Work with the Cook to implement recommended changes, assist in planning regular and special diet menus as prescribed by attending physicians, and assure that food is available for preparation by cooks.
- Recognize and respond to dietary emergencies, and document observations, interventions and outcomes.
- Complete forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. to assure control of equipment and supplies.
- Assist in developing methods to determine quality and quantity of food served.
- Meet with the Dietary Supervisor to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and the improvement of
services, and assure that food service is properly maintained to meet the needs of residents.
Assist the Cook in preparation of food.
Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with portion control procedures, as well as for therapeutic diets in accordance with scheduled menus and sanitary regulations.
Inspect diet trays to assure accuracy, portion control, appealing layout, etc., and evaluate kitchen and dietary area, etc. for upkeep, supply control, cleanliness and safety.
Operate the dishwasher, clean the kitchen area and equipment.
Report disrepair of dietary equipment, supplies, etc. Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Employee Benefits: We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Because we value each and every employee, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
RN Student Loan Payback Program
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
Health, Vision, & Dental
Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Plans Note: Benefit eligibility depends on employment status. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we invite you to apply today! Equal Opportunity Employer.