PATIENT AMBASSADOR, PART-TIME
Lexington - Kentucky (KY), 40536
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Summary: As a Patient Ambassador, you will serve as the primary representative of the Patient Experience Team for your respective unit. You are primarily responsible for successfully completing all assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience leadership.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience Program.
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Assists in effective employee relations programs at unit site.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success.
- Completes housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or patients.
- Resolves housekeeping issues that do not meet standards and ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of office procedures and contract administration.
- Ability to use working knowledge of the environment to meet established goals and objectives.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 352831
DANIEL J LAEMMLE