Louisville - Kentucky (KY), 40258
We have a challenging opportunity for a dedicated person as a Material Handler to work in our busy warehouse in Louisville, KY. As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for filling customer orders and preparing products for shipments.
- Reads customer orders and A&P requisitions to determine items to be moved.
- Pulls product from shelving and fills customer orders/A&P requisitions of finished goods or components for staging and distribution.
- Keeps pick area adequately supplied with needed stock.
- Places items neatly on racks and pallets, minimizing possible product damage.
- Packs customer orders from stock and places orders in shipping cartons or pallets.
- Maintains accurate inventory location records.
- Operates hand truck to pull orders from locations to staging area.
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Maintains and organized and clean work area.
- High school diploma/GED
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply Now" to complete the online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!