Veterinary Client Care Representative
Louisville - Kentucky (KY), 40207
East Louisville Animal Hospital
Like animals? Great. Love people? Then we should talk.
East Louisville Animal Hospital is an established, progressive veterinary facility with a rare opening for an experienced, full-time Veterinary Client Care Representative with superstar people skills. We can offer the right candidate:
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Substantial pet care discounts
· Health insurance with a generous employer contribution
· IRA (with a 3% match after your first year of employment)
· Continuing education
· Great co-workers
· Fun and challenging work environment
And what are we looking for in return? Someone who is self-motivated, compassionate, can work days, evenings and Saturdays, and is a strong communicator in person and on the phone. As is the nature of the veterinary field, you’ll be dealing with mostly happy clients, a few not-so-happy clients, and sometimes a downright unhappy one—and you should be able to handle them all with tact and diplomacy. Basic computer and clerical skills as well as the ability to perform physical activities such as standing, bending, and stooping are needed. Punctuality and reliability are non-negotiables.
ELAH is a great place to work and build a career. If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- veterinary receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative