Groundskeeper / Porter
Louisville - Kentucky (KY), 40222
IRT Management, LLC
Our multi-family community in Louisville, KY currently has a full-time Groundskeeper / Porter opening. We offer a best in class work environment, excellent growth opportunities, Blue Cross healthcare benefits, paid vacation, paid sick, paid holidays, 401k with match, and much more.
Independence Realty Trust (IRT - NYSE) is a fully integrated real estate company, currently managing over 17,000 multi-family units, in 17 markets. We’re anticipating tremendous growth and opportunity over the next few years. We strive to provide our residents the best place to live and our employees the best place to add value and reach new heights. IRT has a strong commitment to hiring the most talented industry professionals, which has resulted in record growth, making the company one of the most respected and trusted within our industry. Our core beliefs as an organization include Empowerment; Optimism; Trust, Passion and Quality. We believe that greatness resides in everyone and all that’s needed to unleash it is to feel at home. Are you ready to join our team? To research us in more detail, visit www.irtliving.com.
- Inspect grounds daily and collect and remove all trash and debris, water grounds and perform landscaping.
- Clean all common areas, clean pool and maintain proper chemical balance.
- Clean vacated apartments and assist in make ready process.
- Assist the entire community staff with maintaining clean
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience using cleaning supplies and using general landscaping techniques / equipment.
- Must be safety conscious and have the ability to make logical decisions on overall safety.
- Ability to exhibit patience, diplomacy, consideration, flexibility, neatness and respect at all times.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and have a desire to learn.
Independence Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.