Project Site Administrator
Louisville - Kentucky (KY),
TEiC Construction Services
The Site Administrator performs administrative tasks on a construction project including field purchasing, electronic time keeping, overseeing the site hire in process, completing hiring and termination forms, completing weekly cost summaries, internal and customer reporting as required, and assist with completing weekly progress reports. The Site Administrator reports directly to the Site Administrator Supervisor.
This position requires an individual to work for long periods of time (up to several months) at a construction project and perform the duties outlined. Projects are based at power plant locations throughout the continental U.S.A.Essential Responsibilities:
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Manages site purchasing for various job items including rental tools and equipment.
- Maintains an organized purchase order log and submits to corporate office weekly.
- Enters employee time into TPTS daily and makes any necessary reconciliation.
- Completes all necessary internal reporting and external customer reporting.
- Prepares all relevant project hire-in paperwork including company specific documentation and all federal, state, and municipal required documentation.
- Manages the hire hire-in process for all project employees and ensures proper completion of all documentation.
- Maintains confidential employee files at the job site during project and submits to corporate office following project completion.
- Provides employees with proper forms to make any payroll changes and submits completed paperwork to the payroll department.
- Maintains effective line of communication with both site team and corporate office for duration of project.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills are required.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask
- Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively by both written and oral means
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint is a plus
Education and Experience
- Preferred A.S. degree in business administration or accounting
- 2-3 years in a construction administration role such as field accounting or document control.