Sales Reporting Systems Analyst
Louisville - Kentucky (KY), 40202
The Galt House Hotel
Maintain and enhance automation efforts in the Sales and Catering Delphi database for AJS Hotels, in order to increase daily productivity for sales, catering and event planning personnel. Accurately generate and process all sales reports that are communicated to the hotels and corporate office.
Safety and Environmental Performance
- Lead the safety effort by personal example.
- Support full hotel compliance with safety rules to further our goal of zero (0) accidents and encouragement of reporting and correcting near misses.
- Adhere to SOPs and other work procedures as required to assure guest satisfaction and consistencies to our customers.
- Immediately report all injuries to the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Prepare all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales and catering reports, including but not limited to, pace reports, booking analysis and incentive calculation reports for individual and team production, submitting accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Distribute sales managers’ incentive calculation reports monthly for review, detailing production in each area of the plan and APP plan activities.
- Manage and administrate the Delphi database and group sales backlog to ensure data integrity for accurate reporting, including maintenance of security of confidential material, parent account management and merging of duplicate accounts.
- Produce group and catering reports used in the creation of the Budget and Business plans.
- Support IT in managing all interfaces relating to the Delphi Sales and catering Systems, including but limited to the PMS interface.
- Serve as the administrator in salesforce (Delphi), Lanyon and the branded hotel dashboards for AJS Hotels to include the Wyndham, Hilton and IHG property pages.
- Proficient in executing and analyzing support for sales reports from Salesforce, Opera, Lanyon, Travelclick etc.
- Coordinate input of historical data (group histories) to assure accuracy; conduct market research and evaluate the profitability, timeliness and desirability of group business.
- Augment sales office automation with the latest software upgrades in conjunction with the property systems department and Delphi, and coordinate training regarding software.
- Maintain property storage, archival and retrieval of backup material.
- Assist in tracking agency production in consortia and business travel production through Opera.
- Help identify trends through use of data and industry intelligence.
- Assist in client data creation pre-work for Tradeshows and sales calls
- Understand how to analyze pace reports
- Understands the sales process
- Ensures all documents are completed accurately and on time and maintains sales records and filing system
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in hotel or Sales role
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Amadeus certification for Delphi.fdc preferred
- Previous experience in Opera,Travelclick, Lanyon