Louisville - Kentucky (KY), 40245
Thorntons LLC. is a leading company in our industry in the region. We're now hiring General Managers to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Thorntons LLC. is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Thorntons LLC.
- Delight the guest: both internal and external guest alike. Takes pride in delighting our guests and building brand loyalty.
- Oversees the daily execution of store operations to service guests, maintain standards and deliver the brand/guest experience that enable their store to achieve performance targets and improve financial performance; targets and improve financial performance; must be well organized. Ability to delegate task appropriately and follow up to ensure completion.
- Trains and empowers team members to delight guests through demonstration of Thorntons core values. Supports and guides team members through career path. Holding their Team Members o a high standard of execution through coaching and accountability.
- Demonstrates Thorntons core values by assisting and coaching GSRs and providing helpful support to the RM.
- Controls labor cost, supplies, cash, and inventory within budget. Understanding reports and how the information can impact and/or increase sales.
- Communicates with Team Members in ways that motivates and inspires them to act in accordance with Plan to Win.
- Promote and ensure a clean, organized, and safe work environment for all team members.
- Control productive salaries, supplies, cash, and inventory at or below budget to maximize profitabilit.
- Develop plans to correct budget overages, measure and track plan effectiveness, and ultimately achieve budget in a timely manner.
- Recruit, interview, and hire all store staff to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts.
- Provide proper orientation initial and ongoing training, and regular evaluation of all team members to ensure team member success and development.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local inspectors by taking immediate and appropriate action, and communicating and maintaining records of all inspections, certificates, and necessary records.
- Promote sales and profits working within the local community to partner and support events and charitable causes that extend the Thorntons Brand.
- Complete market surveys within the store's traffic area to remain competitive .
- Ensure proper procedure is followed relating to safety, accidents, and incidents including investigations and documentation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years single-unit retail experience
- Able to use a computer and or a register
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Exhibits a positive and friendly demeanor in all guest interactions
- Must be detail oriented
- Pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,500.00 /year
- general manager: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)