Sanitation 3rd shift 10pm start time
Nicholasville - Kentucky (KY),
This position is responsible for cleaning warehouse areas to internal audit standards. Specific duties will be determined by the supervisor on duty.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Maintain a clean work environment in the Distribution Center.
- Sweep and clean floors, empty trash cans, clean under dock plates, wipe down racks, clean windows, and pick up pallets as needed.
- Follow and maintain all standards for cleanliness, housekeeping, manufacturing practices, and food storage as outlined by internal audit procedures.
- Continually meet assigned production standards.
- Follow directions.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment (including pallet jack) within 30 days after hire.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, working holidays and weekends depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to use cleaning products and operate electric floor cleaners.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center; material movement takes place throughout the facility.
- This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
- This position requires the teammate to handle trash and other types of debris; appropriate safety measures and applicable personal protective equipment will be provided if needed.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).