Paducah - Kentucky (KY), 42001
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Production Helper reports to the Shift Manager and has shared responsibility for weighing up raw materials for production use and/or packaging material into boxes.
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
- Inspecting Finished Good Pouches for damage or foreign materials before placing in containers
- Inspecting the lot number of raw materials before weighing and adding to the batch ticket
- Learn other aspects of the Staging, and Packaging Areas of the facility.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
To be considered you must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Strong math and reading skills and ability to follow instructions.
As Production Helper, this position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.