Administrative Coordinator/Inside Sales/Appointment Setter
Baton Rouge - Louisiana (LA), 70809
Estimated salary $10 - $13 an hour
We are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator/Inside Sales/Appointment Setter at our Bath Fitter Baton Rouge, LA location, you would be responsible for interfacing with our staff and processing all associated paperwork. Securing sales appointments through accurate and professional representation of our brand and its products according to BATH FITTER procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction. It is the central point for all activities and the position will deal with customers, employees and management.
* Benefits, 401K
* Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off Accrued
* Advancement Opportunities
· Review and enter orders and completed jobs in BATH FITTER Systems.
· Prepare daily bank deposit and maintain Petty Cash.
· Track accounts receivable and conduct collections activities.
· Prepare payroll and submit Manager-approved information to Payroll Department.
· Prepare the Weekly Installation Schedule for the Manager’s review.
· Prepare and submit to bookkeeping service all information necessary for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Make 100-150 outbound calls a day and follow-up with inbound leads that came from television, direct mail, yellow pages or Home Shows.
- Assist in our marketing efforts and successfully schedule sales appointments.
- Conduct pre-call qualification for commercial and residential presentations from targeted prospects.
- Must follow-up with customers on sales appointments and assist with our referral program.
- College Degree in administration or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment in a similar role
- Experience working in an inside sales office making outbound calls or an outbound call center.
- Demonstrated performance in a high volume appointment scheduling and/or inside sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Bath Fitter is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the Company requires all applicants for employment to submit truthful information and that if the Company learns that an applicant submitted untruthful or false information – even after an applicant’s employment commences – the Company retains sole discretion to either rescind the applicant’s offer of employment or terminate employment.
Bath Fitter thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Your safety is our #1 priority! Bath Fitter has put in place essential
measures that allow us to ensure your health, all employees and our customers.
- Administrative experience: 4 years (Preferred)
- appointment setting: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible