Covington - Louisiana (LA), 70435
At Laborde Products, we have a history of developing foreign engine brands in the North American market and are currently looking for a polished Industrial Sales professional to facilitate the expansion of our business while placing an emphasis on customer experience. This position will be based out of our Covington, LA office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and cultivate valuable business relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Effectively prospect new customers.
- Create and deliver effective detailed sales presentations and product proposals to customers.
- Develop sales leads and implement marketing strategies.
- Provide effective product demonstrations for end-users as well as resellers and dealers.
- Collaborate with OEM customers to develop new and innovative solutions.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Production and Project Management to ensure the best customer experience.
- Participate in local, regional, and national industry trade shows and conferences to develop industry expertise and strengthen your network.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Marketing preferred.
Experience: 3+ years of external sales experience with a proven track record of revenue growth and new business development. Diesel engine industry sales experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
- High Energy with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Desire to continue learning and growing with the industry.
- Willing to face complex issues head-on and work through challenges.
- Strong listening and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to work with diverse personalities. Tactful and mature.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
HOURS OF WORK:
Our Sales Team works eight-hour days, Monday through Friday with some entertainment on nights and weekends. You will work in the office on Mondays and the rest of the time will be Outside Sales.
We value our employees and place emphasis on work-life balance and company culture and are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive wages and no commission cap
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401k plans with company match
- Vacation, sick time and company paid holidays
We also strive to offer opportunities for continuous learning on the latest technology and from the best in the industry to help our employees grow both personally and professionally.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, we invite you to click Apply below to submit your resume for consideration.