Resident Service Specialist
Fort Polk - Louisiana (LA),
Corvias Group, LLC
Who We Are
Corvias’ property management philosophy is simple. We take a holistic, “resident first” approach to housing and maintenance so our partners can focus on their core mission, whether it’s educating students or maximizing military readiness. For more than 20 years, we’ve used that approach to create safe, high-quality places to live, learn, work and interact for our partners’ residents throughout the U.S. If you want to contribute to a team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve, we’d like to talk to you. Corvias can help you build a rewarding career that values superior customer service skills, innovation, and hard work. We’ll also provide you with abundant opportunities for professional growth and giving back.
How You'll Contribute to the Team
As a Resident Service Specialist at Corvias, you will use your extraordinary customer service skills to contribute to a sense of community for service members and their families. You will be a key member of our property management team who our residents depend on and interact with daily. Corvias takes resident satisfaction seriously, and this role is accountable for establishing rapport with residents and assisting them in solving their housing needs.
- Greet all visitors/callers to the Community Center and/or Leasing Center and determine how Corvias can assist them, guiding the visitor in the right direction.
- Serve as “welcome contact” for new residents as required by established procedures in order to help facilitate a smooth transition to family housing.
- Complete warm calls in accordance with established policy for new arrivals
- Actively participate in company-sponsored resident/neighborhood social activities as needed
- Maintain and update, as required, a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation and resident responsibility policies and procedures
- Participate in marketing outreach and brand awareness initiatives.
- Participate in notification efforts to residents as needed.
- Maintain company standard on the performance of maintenance functions and service levels, both in occupied and vacant homes.
- Assist in warm calls and follow up calls on work orders.
- Maintain resident operations in Property Management software as well as assist in report preparation.
- Comply with operating procedures and processes, Corvias Core Principles and Fair Housing.
- And other duties as assigned.
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
Use your passion for serving the military community to help provide a sense of belonging, a source of pride, and a quality living experience for service members and their families. You’ll be great in this role if you are uniquely wired to see things from another’s perspective and have the ability to truly listen, with kindness, understanding, and an open mind.
Role-specific requirements include:
- 2+ years experiences in a high touch customer service role required.
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns by using independent judgment to assess the situation, quickly formulate potential solutions, and present options to the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to maintain professionalism.
- Require prior experience working in an environment that demonstrates an ability to adapt to changing priorities or unexpected interruptions, including unscheduled customer interactions in person and via phone.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Valid driver’s license.
Corvias Group, LLC (the “Company”) does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about Corvias’ External Recruiting Policy.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License