Geismar - Louisiana (LA),
EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
- Assist with terminal / distribution operations by performing loading and unloading activities
- Monitor products transferred to and from tanks, vessels, or pipelines at terminal site
- Assist with terminal construction, repair work, and maintenance duties as needed maintaining equipment in operating condition
- Catch & run samples using chromatograph
- Blend, sample, and test all products to ensure specifications are met
- Maintain terminal records for stock control (inventory), additives, waste/regulatory, driver reports, etc.
- Input information into RD tax ticketing system for truck and railcars (if applicable)
- Load trucks, railcars, and purity products; unload raw feed trucks
- Track mobile movement & spot railcars
- Assist customers and/or producers with any problems that may arise
- Load barges as needed
- Special assignment duties and call out as required
- P/R representative for EnLink
- New employee will be required to attend a one-week company- paid safety training session on week 2 of employment. This will include travel to offsite location, leaving on Sunday and returning on Friday.
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Fluent in English language
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and subject to random DOT drug screening
- Capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Capable of vigorous outdoor activities and have manual dexterity with physical ability to work extended hours, climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, working with arms extended above the head, twisting upper body, standing for long periods, walking on catwalks, working in confined spaces, exposure to extreme weather conditions, driving a vehicle, operation of forklifts and light industrial equipment