Lead Account Manager - CPI Louisiana
Gonzales - Louisiana (LA), 70707
Gonzales, Louisiana, 70707
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, or in any related discipline from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a product or customer support position in the Water Treatment/Water Process industry)
- Minimum 3 year of experience in customer logistics, technical sales in the water process/treatment field or relevant industry
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory, as required
- Ability and willingness to reside in assigned region, or within customer proximity requirements, as required
- Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust, chemicals and other similar irritants typical of those found in refinery, chemical plants, power plants, etc., as required
- Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing and background check requirements set by customer safety requirements, as required
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software programs within a Windows environment
- To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
- Additional experience in technical sales in Water Treatment/Water Process industry
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense parameters
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prove sales record
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong presentation and/or public speaking skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
What will you be doing?
The Account Manager will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to the assigned accounts, will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. This individual will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
In addition you will:
- Be primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and products to expand and maintain customer accounts
- Actively listen to customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions for assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio
- Participate in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment
- Serve as a knowledge resources to customers using our technology to solve identified water treatment needs
- Partner cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, profitability
- Learn and maintain awareness of all safety and environmental practices
- Use and maintain to company standards an assigned fleet vehicle to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Lead Professional
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions