Customer Service Specialist I - AFC
Hammond - Louisiana (LA),
Automotive Finance Corporation
What we do
We fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community through our people, products, and our four values that drive every business decision and customer interaction:
Elevating relationships | Vision-driven | Powered by passion | Dedicated to you
For more than 30 years, we’ve been committed to making dreams come true for independent dealers. AFC’s finance solutions provide liquidity to more than 12,000 independent dealers across North America freeing up cash flow to give them more time to focus on building their business. Our solutions amplify dealers purchasing power so they can stock their lot with the vehicles their customers demand.
Who we are
With our people-first culture, AFC believes in creating an environment where employees look forward to work each day. Plus, AFC’s committed to helping each employee develop their own career dream. With cross-team and cross-KAR company development opportunities, employees can pursue any position of interest.
A Day in the Life
- Respond to dealer inquiries regarding AFC's products and services.
- Provide dealers with titles upon payoff.
- Collect payments.
- Seamlessly, utilize various systems to track dealer accounts and sales opportunities.
- Foster long-term relationships with dealers and auction partners.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
- Some post high school course work in related field is preferred.
- Prior Collections experienced strongly preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically used in automotive and financial services industries.
- Experience handling vehicles titles preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook along with internet, and internal work queues are major components of the position.
- Must have proficient numeric ability and reasoning, telephone, computer literacy, software competencies.
- Good organizational, clerical, oral, and written language skills.
- Detail oriented; team player; excellent customer service; quick learner; adaptable and open to change; ability to multitask; must be a strong researcher and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of successful customer service principles and practices.
- Motor vehicle operator (required); notary (desired).
Environmental - Atmospheric Conditions
General office environment
Benefits : Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here .
Automotive Finance Corporation (a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services) drives talent to opportunity. We have the best in the business and are relentlessly focused on the growth of our people. We move quickly, have an unwavering commitment to our customers and communities and have fun while we are at it. Up for the challenge? Put yourself in the driver seat and enjoy the ride.
Company: Automotive Finance Corporation