FFA - Detailer
Holden - Louisiana (LA), 70744
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). REV’s brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
Performs a variety of duties involved in cleaning and refurbishing new and used trucks and other apparatus.
- Washes vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes
- Applies wax to body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris..
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials that do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer
- Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
- Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touchup paint.
- Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition
- May perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, travel, physical, work environment):
- Must possess a HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Strong work ethic / Be a team player
- Must be able to climb, twist, bend and stoop.
- Must have use of hands and be able to work over-head.
- Must be able to stand, squat, and grasp.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.