Network Operations Coordinator 3 - Metairie, LA
Metairie - Louisiana (LA),
This is an office position in Metairie, LA. The hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm est.
The Network Operations Coordinator 3 manages provider data for health plans including but not limited to demographics, rates, and contract intent. Manages provider audits, provider service and relations, credentialing, and contract management systems. Executes processes for intake and manage provider perceived service failures. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of prior experience in an administrative or customer support role
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to perform heavy data entry while navigating multiple applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Prior experience working in the healthcare insurance industry
- Previous experience in claims
- Prior contract interpretation experience
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using a technology called Montage Voice which allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you about your relevant experience.
If you are selected for a phone screen you will receive an email inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. During this call you will be asked a set of questions pertaining to this particular role and you will provide recorded responses. The entire process takes about 15-20 minutes and can be done at your convenience. Your responses will be reviewed and you will be informed if you were selected for an in person or video interview, depending on your location.Scheduled Weekly Hours 40