Resorts - Resort Manager - The Marquee
New Orleans - Louisiana (LA),
- Perform appraisals of resort managers, coach, and counsel and develop all resort management staff. Maintains procedure for orientation, training and development of all associates.
- Manage and achieve all areas of budgets by implementing proper controls
- Maintain personal contact with owners/guests of resort. Monitor and maintain procedures for safety of guests and associates.
- Ensure all communication standards are being met and all association administration and fiduciary duties are being carried out.
- Maintain all reporting SOP’s and timeline as outlined by the regional director and corporate. Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for services and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve operations.
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
- Ensure effective interdepartmental operations, address and resolve guest and team member questions or issues.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners and guests in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Ensure that superior guest service is provided and must have a strong focus on Service Excellence and building a community.
- Achieve hotel revenue and yield management goals while achieving occupancy goals.
- Leads by example and communicates effectively
- Responsible for maintaining resort designations, such as RCI (Resorts Condominium International, exchange program), Medallia Guest Satisfaction score benchmarks, and adhering to the resorts financial budgets.
- Responsible for resort payroll functions.
4-year college degree in Hospitality or business discipline preferred and/or 8 years of management experience
5+ years hospitality experience, 3 years in a leadership capacity and 2 years minimum of Management experience in timeshare with at least 100+ keys, or 200+ room hotel with year round occupancy on average of 80% or greater. Minimum 2 years of experience as ARM in similar environment or 3 years of DH experience in tier 3 or 4 resort. Need to have customer facing and back of house (Maintenance or Housekeeping) experience.
Minimum 3 years Management experience.
Proven track record passing Quality Assurance, Internal Audit and Loss Prevention audits
Knowledge of PMS management
Extensive knowledge of SOPs and Bluegreen service culture
Yield management of inventory a plus
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW