Fountain Installer 2
New Orleans - Louisiana (LA), 70123
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
Division: [[Gulf States]]
Department : [[Service]]
Job Location : [[New Orleans]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
CCBCU primary responsibility of the Fountain Installer 2 is to lead the fountain equipment installation process by performing the following duties:
- Communicates with customers, sales and contractors.
- Assist with service calls.
- Installs and removes fountain equipment.
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts.
- Maintain good written communication skills through Mobilizer.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or _6_ to _12___ months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record compatible with CCBCU Fleet Policy
- Must be able to obtain CCNA certifications
- Must be able to obtain DOT certification
- Be able to complete service tickets for parts and time.
- Math Skills, good verbal and written communication skills and detailed oriented.
- Basis Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.