Merchandiser - Large Store
New Orleans - Louisiana (LA), 70118
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
Division: [[Gulf States]]
Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[New Orleans]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
This position is based out of our Harahan, LA. location, but will be responsible primarily for the Greater New Orleans Area .
CCBCU Merchandiser – Large Store primary responsibility is to stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays.
- Communicates any store level opportunity to appropriate team members.
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets.
- Maintains rapport with customers.
- Unloads and transports products from the route truck to retail outlets.
Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Previous experience as a Trainee preferred.
- Must be at least age 18
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.