DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN
New Orleans - Louisiana (LA),
Accelerate your career! We apply innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes through some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Data Entry Technician.
- Order Entry for new/refill medications.
- File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document.
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
- Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures.
- Clean all equipment and work areas.
- Check equipment for calibration and safety.
- Rotate stock as required.
- High school
About Our Company
Additional Job Information
- Must be available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm; one Saturday per month
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice