Plaquemine - Louisiana (LA),
EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
This position will ensure the integrity and reliability of all electrical, instrumentation, and control systems including installation, troubleshooting and continued calibration as well as maintenance within the assigned area. This will include: natural gas processing plant, compressor station, pigging facilities, and metering station. Additionally, this position must also have a strong commitment to safety and environmental policies.
- Safely install, configure, test, calibrate, operate, troubleshoot, maintain, and inspect electrical instrumentation as well as control system equipment
- Monitor pressure, flow, temperature controls, process limited controllers, and gas analysis equipment
- Use and understand the principles of operation of all meters and instruments used in applicable I&E work
- Work with drawings, sketches, specs, as-builts, and make new for proposed installations and completed projects
- Perform and document preventive maintenance inspections on electrical and control equipment in gas processing and compressor station facilities
- Perform calibration, troubleshooting and maintenance of sophisticated compliance analyzers, and has the capacity to make programming changes as well as additions
- Interpret schematics to troubleshoot problems and performs database maintenance administration
- Install and adjust measuring and control devices, signal transmitters, meters and signal pickups
- Practice awareness concerning issues of health, safety and the environment; cooperates with emergency teams to anticipate and deal with any hazardous and/or unusual situations (oil spills, line leaks, and inclement weather, etc.)
- Utilize Work Order database for maintenance activity
- Review, approve and fill equipment requisitions
- New employee will be required to attend a one-week company- paid safety training session on week 2 of employment. This will include travel to offsite location, leaving on Sunday and returning on Friday.
- High School diploma or GED required; Technical schooling is a plus
- 3+ years of comprehensive I&E experience and 5 years of experience within natural gas compression operations or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledgeable in operating and maintaining equipment within oil and gas facilities
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts, test equipment, flow schematics, and electrical and piping/instrumentation drawings
- Basic knowledge of PLC operations and logic
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass pre-employment and subject to random DOT drug testing
- Capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of vigorous outdoor activities and have manual dexterity with physical ability to work extended hours, climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, working with arms extended above the head, twisting upper body, standing for long periods, walking on catwalks, working in confined spaces, exposure to extreme weather conditions, driving a vehicle, operation of forklifts and light industrial equipment
- Required to work rotating shift schedule, be on 24-hour call as needed, and work relief coverage for both Plant operations and truck loading duties
Capable of performing duties independently with minimal supervision