Port Barre - Louisiana (LA),
Employee Type:Regular-Full time
Union/Non:This is a non-union position
Do you like working with your hands and not being in the field where the action is? Are you looking for a rewarding career with multiple opportunities for advancement in the energy industry? Well if so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Here’s what YOU will do:
- Perform manual labor on all compressor station and gas pipeline facilities and equipment.
- Perform periodic inspection and routine maintenance of our pipeline system.
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain and repair equipment.
- Provide “standby” to oversee 3rd party contractors that are excavating around our pipeline facilities.
Who YOU are:
You have the following education and/or experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- You can perform tasks requiring heavy physical exertion in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
- You reside or are willing to reside within 30 miles of your reporting facility.
Include but are not limited to: Balancing, bending and stooping, climbing, crawling, carrying ( up to 50 amount of pounds), grasping, kneeling, lifting (objects 50 pounds), pulling hand over hand, pushing, reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, sitting, standing, walking, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement.
Include but are not limited to: Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer . We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected] .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com