Shreveport - Louisiana (LA), 71101
HRI Development LLC
The host is responsible for providing a friendly and gracious initial contact for restaurant or bar guests and providing direction upon approaching the host’s stand.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Report to work as scheduled
- Greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Control the flow of the restaurant and ensure that all seating requests are met.
- Communicate with other employees to ensure that guests’ needs are met.
- Handle guest’s special requests.
- Communicate with restaurant guest wait time, and direct them to the restaurant bar area.
- Answer the phone in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Maintain working area clean and organized at all times.
- Inspect restaurant and bar for neatness and cleanliness.
- Ensure all menus are clean and available at all times.
- Ensure that guests a have a positive and memorable experience at the restaurant and/or bar.
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
- Report to Food & Beverage Supervisor before ending work shift.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
- Must work well with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Alcohol Awareness and Health Safety Training according to local Governmental Agencies.
- ABO Card