Augusta - Maine (ME), 04330
Our next Channel Manager will be responsible for recruiting and retaining partners, driving supplier revenue and for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts, territory, or product(s).
This position is remote and can reside anywhere in the continental U.S.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Focuses on growing and developing new business; proactively calls and engages partners to grow sales for assigned supplier.
- Identifies, recruits, enables and develops high-potential and non-repeat partners.
- This position will call on customers; provide product information, and follow-up on quotes to close business for Arrow.
- Determines and understands customers’ requirements for Arrow product offerings and services.
- Translates products and promotions into benefits for a customer. Provides alternative products and solutions.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner.
- Demand Generation and Customer Opportunity Support: Drives sales growth through new customers, generates leads and follows-up on leads obtained through suppliers and Arrow internal sources.
- Qualifies prospects, analyzes sales potential, and then prioritizes high-return opportunities for further attention/investment.
- Leverages Arrow and vendor programs and promotions to progress a transaction through the sales cycle.
- Manages vendor special pricing programs including submissions for pricing request and any data or program dependencies, tracking requests for approval, logging of all submissions and results, and notification to the customers of any outstanding or expiring requests.
- Forecast deals on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Involves other
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years Channel Manager or equivalent experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills required
- Experience in Networking, Network Monitoring, Network Topology and Network Analytics preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce, databases and cloud applications.
- Self starter with a hunter mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- 4-year degree preferred.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)