Procurement & Logistics Program Analyst
Boston - Massachusetts (MA),
Amazon.com Services LLC
Estimated salary $50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Experience developing mechanisms and measuring key operational metrics (e.g., order cycle time, ship estimate accuracy, on time and complete shipment, inventory record defect rate).
- Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics or inventory management
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in with the Amazon’s Robotics Deployment Engineering Partners & Logistics (RDE P&L) team. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet.
The Amazon RDE P&L team is seeking a Procurement & Logistics Analyst with a high interest in analytics and process optimization. The Procurement & Logistics Analyst will:
- Support operations of the deployment teams globally, identifying and managing network related material issues to closure.
- Monitor and report on 3rd party performance against service level agreement.
- Prepare reports on critical business functions and build on established metrics to support the development of KPIs and analytics
- Responsible for confirming proper validation of site readiness for robotics deployments
- Administer departmental purchase orders, invoicing, inventory, and distribution for all regions.
- Manage and administer
system access requests and user groups.
Track critical material and Problem Service Report (PSR) dashboards, Supply Chain (SC) prioritization, and SC adherence to service level agreements.
Follow up with PSR support groups for required actions and/or prioritization.
Support and guide deployment teams with material returns and disposition requests at the end of deployment projects.
Field ad-hoc shipment requests and/or provide guidance to ensure no discontinuities from the carriers or internal transportation team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, business acumen and a capacity to dive deep to solve complex problems. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills paired with hands-on attitude, excellent attention to detail, and good business judgement.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
- Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
- Ability to influence others in a positive and professional manner