Administrative Coordinator - i3 Center
Boston - Massachusetts (MA),
$40 per class
- Serve as primary administrative support to Administrative Core Director. This includes managing and scheduling calendar, tracking and monitoring of deliverables and deadlines, and organizing interactions with potential commercial partners.
- Handle logistics required for all i3 Center related meetings, workshop series, etc.
- Provide Administrative support for i3 Center network activities and outreach planning. This includes, logistics for the annual Immuno-Oncology Translational Network (IOTN) meeting as well as ongoing IOTN meetings, workshops, and participant visits; Planning and scheduling for monthly seminar series and preparing workshop materials; Coordinate participation in SEAS Outreach program; Establishing and maintaining an i3 Center website and ensure updates are reflected on other relevant social media and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate Evaluation of the i3 Center. This includes preparing annual progress reports, logistics for site visits and reviews by External Advisory committee as well as responding to requests from NCI.
- Manage logistics for all Collaboration projects with IOTN investigators. This will include disseminating requests for applications, reviewing process and ensuring process is appropriately funded.
- Process all travel requests and reimbursements for meetings, speakers, workshops, etc.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- Experience in an academic environment preferred
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with units across the organization preferred
- Excellent organizational skills - prioritizes work in an environment with multiple and conflicting interests
- Proven project and/or program management skills preferred
- Works effectively independently with minimal supervision preferred
- Handles complex and confidential information with discretion preferred
This is a two year term position with the possibility of renewal.
The mission of the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University is to transform human healthcare and the environment by emulating the way nature builds. Developed as an alliance between Harvard and other premier academic and clinical partner institutions, Institute faculty and staff collaborate in high-risk, fundamental research and science-driven technology development. A major focus of the Institute is to translate the technologies developed by its faculty and staff into commercial products and therapies through collaborations with clinical investigators and establishment of corporate alliances and launching startup companies. For more information, visit: http://wyss.harvard.edu/.
Harvard offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- Time Off: 3 - 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per year.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start date.
- Retirement: University-funded retirement plan contributions from 5% to 15% of eligible compensation, based on age and earnings with full vesting after 3 years of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
- Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as well as additional options to assist employees in their daily commute.
- Wellness options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition, meditation and complimentary health services.
- Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events and many discounts throughout metro Boston.
Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm