Manager, Microsoft D365 Technical Lead
Boston - Massachusetts (MA),
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the D365 CRM platform and products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either configuration or code and customization
- Lead the technical delivery of D365 CRM implementations
- A minimum of five years of management / systems integration consulting experience (including Big Four
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.