Treasury Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Boston - Massachusetts (MA),
Asset Liability Management (ALM), a division of Global Treasury, is responsible for managing the corporate balance sheet, net interest income (NII) forecast and interest rate risk positioning. The team focuses on optimizing the risk/reward relationship by recommending strategies for sustaining and growing NII while being mindful of regulatory constraints. ALM routinely collaborates with other areas across Global Treasury, Finance, Risk and business units to operate within the risk appetite outlined by the Board of Directors.
The Balance Sheet and NII Forecast team works closely with key business partners to drive the company’s balance sheet strategy. The Assistant Vice President candidate is responsible for analyzing, communicating and reporting on the balance sheet, NII and net interest margin (NIM), including ownership of ALM’s stress testing framework to support the CCAR process.
- Leading the ALM balance sheet and NII CCAR process
- Working closely with other team members across ALM, Treasury, Finance and oversight partners to
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services, Treasury experience preferred
- Experience working with the Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) framework
- Proven ability to solve problems and improve existing processes
- Ability to grasp new concepts in fast-paced environment
- Successfully collaborates across teams and works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to create concise, professional and influential presentations
- Strong quantitative aptitude/skills
- Detail orientation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or quantitative discipline