Client Service Associate
Braintree - Massachusetts (MA), 02184
Leveroni Financial Management Corp.
Estimated salary $50,000 - $65,000 a year
Client Service Associate Job Description / Posting
For more than five decades the Leveroni Family has offered clients a caring environment, and an informative and organized approach toward wealth building and preservation. Leveroni Financial Management specializes in assisting individuals, families, and business owners in pursuing their vision of financial security that sound, skilled planning may bring.
Our mission at Leveroni Financial Management is to every day seek to inspire families like yours to take positive steps forward in their financial lives by partnering to provide the education, guidance and support you seek. We believe that our commitment to placing your best interests first creates the foundation for a long-term, mutually rewarding relationship.
If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
Full Time Employment Description
The Client Service Associate plays a critical role in making sure the clients plan is implemented in a timely manner. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties from the Advisors, the Client Service Associate ensures that all client paperwork is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner and client data is obtained to generate a financial plan.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Processes new accounts, account transfers, new contributions and redemptions, beneficiary changes and provides ongoing account maintenance.
- Prepares correspondence and forms to clients from Advisors
- Follows up on paperwork status with in-house and outside accounts.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing client meetings.
- Develops and maintains
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Works, Excel and Outlook and adapt by learning new technology
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous financial services experience (3+ years). Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Required Education (minimum): Bachelor’s degree
- Security Licenses (Preferred): Series 7and Series 66
- Insurance Licenses (Preferred): Life, Health and LTC
Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.leveroni.com.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA SIPC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: