Brockton - Massachusetts (MA), 02302
Why You'll Love This Job!Break free of the confines of office walls and make great money with Apothecare's Delivery Driver position!
If you like driving and being independent, this role is perfect for you. Spend your shifts out and about, traveling the area and meeting amazing people as you make deliveries for Apothecare, an established and reputable pharmaceutical company that recently relocated to a new, modern space. We provide our drivers with a company vehicle so you will never put wear and tear on your own car, or be out the expense of maintenance and insurance. Your commitment to excellence will be rewarded in other ways as well with paid time off and sick leave, medical and dental insurance, a 401K, and fun, company sponsored events.
Get in the driver's seat with Apothecare! Apply for our Delivery Driver role today!
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Schedule and deliver medications and/or supplies to client/patients’ homes
- Obtain appropriate client/patient documentation
- Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities
- Be available for on-call deliveries when scheduled
Delivery Driver Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective Interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Successful completion of drug screening
- Successful completion of CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) check
- Successful completion of an MVR driving record check with a clean driving record for past three years
- One year of home medical equipment experience preferred
- Availability to work any day of the week