Mashpee - Massachusetts (MA),
South Bay Community Services
The Group Facilitator works in our Adult Day Program division. They are responsible for providing professional psychotherapy services and Case Management for all consumers admitted to Partial Hospital, SOAP, and Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Education & Licensing Requirements
- Master's Degree and is Licensed.
- Mental Health Counselor: LMHC or LMFT
- Expressive Therapist: LMHC
- Social Worker: LCSW or LICSW
- Addictions Counselor: LADC1
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide crisis management within the program
- Engage clients in the Program through outreach visits, monitoring of individual schedules, and team and individual meetings to ensure appropriate treatment compliance.
- Provide individual and family consultations to consumers weekly.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and UR/MDT as needed
- Work with Program Director and staff to create new curriculum for groups as needed
- Conduct intake assessments as requested by the Program Director
- Attend Collateral meetings, Family Meetings and conduct home based outreach on an as needed basis
- Make referrals to community resources.
- Adhere to all Ethical and Best Practices in a professional manner and have the ability to lead and take on leadership responsibilities.
- Transport consumers to and from the program, as needed, and renew all transportation
Experience & Skills
Experience with 1:1 Counseling required
Experience with Substance Abuse Addiction and Mental Health Diagnosis Required
Experience running psycho-therapy groups required
PC literacy and experience with MS Office Application
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Lifting: Less than 15 lbs.
Seldom Reaching/pulling/pushing: Seldom
About South Bay
Do you want to work with leaders in your field to make an impact in underserved communities? Come join South Bay Community Services, a leader in community-based, behavioral health care.
At SBCS, our mission is to encourage the self-sufficiency of disadvantaged people through behavioral health care services that are grounded in the community.
We are constantly evolving our programs to meet the changing needs of our consumers. We believe, above all else, that every member of the community is worth fighting for.
- Location Name (Dataset): Cape Cod
- Location Address (Dataset): 470 Main Street
- Location City (Dataset): Mashpee
- Location State (Dataset): MA
- Location Zip (Dataset): 02649
- Location Telephone: 508-398-4959
Adult Group Therapy