Millbury - Massachusetts (MA), 01527
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail Sales Managers convey a passion for our products and our customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team leader.
- Ensure a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver “the best sleep of their life.”
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely, relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company policies and team effectiveness.
Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted, successful “Sleep Experts” and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Sleep Number Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who think big, always do the right thing and play to
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidays
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.