Program Manager-Community Supports, Resources
Southbridge - Massachusetts (MA), 01550
Use your Human Service experience and Program Management Skills to work with the Southbridge Community. Join YOUinc at the Southbridge Family Resource Center, a community based, culturally responsive program to provide
information, referrals and local support of various types to families needing assistance. As the Center Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Family Resource Center.
- Oversee daily programmatic and administrative functions of the Program.
- Work collaboratively with the Program Director to meet the needs of the Family Resource Center.
- Assist the Program Director with supervision of employees.
- Organize programs offered in the Family Resource Center.
- Other duties defined by the agency and leadership team.
- Bachelors degree in Human Services, Psychology or related field.
- Knowledge of behavioral Health Systems and resources in the Southbridge/Webster Community.
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Good organizational skills, excellent written and verbal skills and good computer skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills are preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.