Waltham - Massachusetts (MA), 02451
Estimated salary $25 an hour
We are looking for a talented events manager to with a strong background in managing strategy, design, theme, communication, and experience across a variety of high-profile strategic in-person and virtual events. The ideal candidate will be a marketing expert who can leverage their knowledge and experience to continually up-level and grow our event presence.
In this role, you will work as a member of the global strategic events team and be a lead project manager ensuring cross-team collaboration for successful event experiences at our flagship Perform conference, strategic tradeshows, partner events and global webinars.
- Help to set the near- and longer-term vision and strategy for all strategic events – both in-person and virtual
- Provide leadership by setting directions in conjunction with the other marketing functions and regional teams; creating clarity for all work streams and functional teams; operating transparently and building partnership with all areas of the company
- Managing the process, teams, budgets, and schedules to deliver on time and on objective both for internal teams and external vendors
- Deliver positive impact to pipeline and brand perception
- Provide best practice and comparative reviews of competitors’, industry, and leading events and programs
- 5+ years in designing, developing, and delivery of major hosted programs for customers and prospects globally, preferably in the IT or related industries.
- Successfully led several complete events from initial objective setting through brainstorming, development, and deployment. Significantly created or transformed an event or experience to increase its’ impact and reach its objectives.
- Experience and knowledge of the business impact and strategic use of large user conferences (2,000+), global seminar series, 1st and 3rd party events in the IT industry.
- Exceptional leadership, teambuilding, collaborative skills developing and
working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs.
Ability to contribute to cross-functional global teams and at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels
Desire to thrive in a rapid growth, fast paced environment and adapts well to change; can act with urgency.
A self-driven work ethic and yet a true, team player
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.