Principal Recruiter, OneSource Enterprise Lead
Waltham - Massachusetts (MA), 02451
Principal Recruiter, Project Lead OneSource Enterprise
Job Title: Principal Recruiter, Project Lead OneSource Enterprise
Date: November 2019
FLSA Status: Exempt
Review by: Cornwell
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition
Date description last reviewed: November 2019
As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Principal Recruiter, Project Lead OneSource Enterprise will be a business partner to hiring managers and business leaders to acquire talent and manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
The Talent Acquisition team is client-facing and dedicated by business vertical. As a member of this team, the Principal Recruiter, Project Lead OneSource Enterprise will define scope of each OneSource Enterprise Project and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the OneSource Enterprise Resource Manager and Hiring Managers the Principal Recruiter, Project Lead will take the lead to outline strategy for each project, steps to operationalize and manage the full recruitment lifecycle of assigned requisitions. The Principal Recruiter will represent PerkinElmer to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates. Principal Recruiters, as well as all Talent Acquisition Team Members, will raise up attractiveness issues to the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to ensure quality hiring.
In addition to day to day recruitment efforts, the Principal Recruiter represents Talent Acquisition & Human Resources on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions on recruitment tools and strategies that impact the system. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
The Principal Recruiter, Project Lead serves as the point of contact for Resource Managers, Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders and Candidates throughout the hiring process. The Principal Recruiter will:
- Serve as an HR Business Partner with an expertise in Talent Acquisition
- Provide Starting Assumptions of all Projects to the OneSource Enterprise Leaders and Resource Manager
- Consult with TA Leadership on project scope and resources required
- Develop and implement effective talent strategies
- Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment lifecyle, of changing market conditions
- In times of heavy recruitment volume, work with senior leadership to prioritize recruitment needs
- Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers
- Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations
- Ensure internal and external market equity
- Provide recommendations on Outreach events and Recruitment tools; participate in various recruitment related events relative to Workforce Development, University Relations and Diversity & Inclusion
- Raise up attractiveness issues to Hiring Managers, HR Partner, and Talent Acquisition Leadership Team
- Assists with reporting on staffing when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Commit to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to PerkinElmer and job opportunities.
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics & identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results.
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelors degree or 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing
- 8+ years of Recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
COMPETENCIES, ABILITIES and SKILLS:
Articulate, both written and oral
Versatile; ability to adapt to change
Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify
Ability to influence and negotiate
Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers, hiring teams, senior business leaders, and key stakeholders
Teamwork; values others, communicates ideas, operates with kindness
Commercial Awareness; staying up-to-date with your business, industry & marketing standards
Leadership: Leading industry commercial awareness & advisory, team lead for Core and Senior Recruiters
EXPECTED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Understanding of Employment Laws; comfort communicating with clients and take lead in team training
Successful setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles; present to hiring teams and senior leaders
Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques: strong candidate assessment skills, able to train clients on BBI
Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
Motivated by candidate & customer experience
Ability to partner with leadership at all levels; key stakeholder management
Ability to work independently, proactively with sense of urgency
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Sharp business acumen and political savvy
Experience with, or understanding of, a matrixed organization
Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
- Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System.