Customer Service Representative
Wilmington - Massachusetts (MA), 01887
Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry, LLC
$14 - $16 an hour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability on nights, holidays, and weekends.
- A passion for working with people and offering empathetic support with a positive attitude.
- The ability to use multiple computer applications while talking to clients over the phone.
- Record customer information within our customer service database.
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- A familiarity with smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PCs, and Macs.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries about product details, return policies, biling issues, and general concerns.
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred, but not required.